|By Business Wire||
|February 4, 2013 10:03 AM EST||
Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT), the world’s leading provider of open source solutions, today announced it has joined the HP Enterprise Services Technology Alliance program. HP Enterprise Services offers Red Hat products as part of its Standard Operating Platform for outsourcing clients, and uses Red Hat JBoss Middleware technology and Red Hat Enterprise Linux as platforms for development and deployment of solutions to manage mission critical services in the enterprise.
“Becoming a part of HP’s Enterprise Services Technology Alliance solidifies the work we’ve done together to design, build and deploy solutions in a range of industries maximizing flexibility while containing infrastructure costs,” said Alan Sanchez, director of global strategic alliances, Red Hat. “These solutions present the best of both companies to our customers, and the end result is better business outcomes.”
“Optimizing IT performance requires strong solutions,” said Greg Robins, vice president, Alliances, HP Enterprise Services. “Red Hat’s technology, combined with HP’s services, provides clients with solutions that enable the flexibility and agility today’s enterprises demand.”
HP Enterprise Services’ solutions designed and built on Red Hat’s platform are aimed at delivering superior performance, security and scalability over proprietary operating platforms.
Examples of these solutions include:
- HP Service Orchestration Manager, designed to create, orchestrate, and monitor Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) services and agile applications blending network, IT and Web 2.0 services with subscriber and application information;
- HP SDP Service Governance Framework, offering Application Programming Interface management for registration, authentication, authorization and entitlement, as well as rich SOA policy feature, and service monetization that support IT and third party application developers;
- HP Storefront and Mobility Gateway offers an end-to-end mobility application solution for Communication Service Providers to provide to their business and enterprise customers. The solution enhances productivity by supporting the use of smart phones and tablets with end to end application security outside the office.
- HP Aggregation Platform for SaaS provides a common foundation for multiple as-a-service offerings. It integrates and automates important service management processes such as provisioning, activation, reporting, service usage and revenue settlement.
HP Enterprise Services Technology Alliance partners are globally recognized companies collaborating with HP to develop, implement and jointly market differentiated services. These alliances focus on specific technologies or domains, and provide standards that can become a pervasive part of product and service delivery frameworks.
- For the latest HP and Red Hat resources, please visit http://hp.com/go/redhat
Connect with Red Hat
- Get more Red Hat news or subscribe to the Red Hat news RSS feed
- Follow Red Hat on Twitter
- Join Red Hat on Facebook
- Watch Red Hat videos on YouTube
About Red Hat, Inc.
Red Hat is the world's leading provider of open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to reliable and high-performing cloud, Linux, middleware, storage and virtualization technologies. Red Hat also offers award-winning support, training, and consulting services. As the connective hub in a global network of enterprises, partners, and open source communities, Red Hat helps create relevant, innovative technologies that liberate resources for growth and prepare customers for the future of IT. Learn more at http://www.redhat.com.
Certain statements contained in this press release may constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements provide current expectations of future events based on certain assumptions and include any statement that does not directly relate to any historical or current fact. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements as a result of various important factors, including: risks related to delays or reductions in information technology spending; the effects of industry consolidation; the ability of the Company to compete effectively; uncertainty and adverse results in litigation and related settlements; the integration of acquisitions and the ability to market successfully acquired technologies and products; the inability to adequately protect Company intellectual property and the potential for infringement or breach of license claims of or relating to third party intellectual property; the ability to deliver and stimulate demand for new products and technological innovations on a timely basis; risks related to data and information security vulnerabilities; ineffective management of, and control over, the Company's growth and international operations; fluctuations in exchange rates; and changes in and a dependence on key personnel, as well as other factors contained in our most recent Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q (copies of which may be accessed through the Securities and Exchange Commission's website at http://www.sec.gov), including those found therein under the captions "Risk Factors" and "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations". In addition to these factors, actual future performance, outcomes, and results may differ materially because of more general factors including (without limitation) general industry and market conditions and growth rates, economic and political conditions, governmental and public policy changes and the impact of natural disasters such as earthquakes and floods. The forward-looking statements included in this press release represent the Company's views as of the date of this press release and these views could change. However, while the Company may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future, the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. These forward-looking statements should not be relied upon as representing the Company's views as of any date subsequent to the date of this press release.
Red Hat and JBoss are trademarks of Red Hat, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
- Red Hat Announces General Availability of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 5
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Emulex 10Gb Ethernet and Gen 5 Fibre Channel Adapters Selected by Lenovo to Enhance ThinkServer Family
- ITEXPO Miami Calls for Papers on the Latest Business Technology Strategies
- The Linux Foundation Announces Early Keynote Speaker Line Up for LinuxCon + CloudOpen Europe
- Business experts from IT-Security and Telecommunications join secucloud team
- Rackspace Announces OnMetal Cloud Servers General Availability and Pricing
- Rackspace Positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting in Both North America and Europe
- Oracle Boosts Virtualization and Cloud Capabilities in Latest ZFS Storage ZS3 Series Release
- Connected Globe News Weekly – Week of July 20, 2014
- IGEL's new range of W7+ thin clients offer more memory to meet the emerging needs of businesses using Windows-based thin clients
- WSO2 Guest Speakers at WSO2Con Europe 2014 Will Examine Technology Developments and Best Practices Enabling the Connected Business
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Perforce Open Sources Popular Version Control Tools
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Red Hat Announces General Availability of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 5
- Concurrent, Inc. to Present at Upcoming Leading Big Data and Hadoop Industry Events
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- WSO2 Announces Full Agenda for WSO2Con Europe 2014 Conference
- How Mobile Solutions, Digital Disruptions and Code Halos are Transforming Industries
- Research and Markets: Mission Critical Middleware Messaging Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014 to 2020
- Cloudera Strengthens Hadoop Security with Acquisition of Gazzang: Builds on additional community efforts to deliver end-to-end security offering
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Red Hat Named "Platinum Sponsor" of Virtualization Conference & Expo
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- An Introduction to Ant
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- President & CTO of 3tera Speaking Next Week at SYS-CON's Cloud Computing Expo November 19-21 in Silicon Valley
- Red Hat U.S. Public Sector Chief Technology Strategist to Speak at NC Datapolooza
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- The Software Freedom Conservancy – Fundraising Campaign: Non-Profit Accounting Software
- New Relic Q1 2013 Blazes Past Growth Targets and Reaches 40,000 Active Customer Accounts