|By Business Wire||
|January 29, 2013 09:27 AM EST||
CloudBees, Inc., the Java Platform as a Service (PaaS) innovation leader, today announced the addition of new Verified partners and their services to the CloudBees Partner Ecosystem, making it easier than ever for developers to quickly and easily build, test and deploy Java applications in the cloud.
This latest expansion of the CloudBees Partner Ecosystem offers developers access to even more services that work on the CloudBees Platform. Partners who join the Ecosystem at the Verified Solutions Partner level enjoy the benefit of exposing their services to thousands of cutting-edge Java developers at a very low barrier to entry.
“When a customer is selecting a platform to build, run and manage their applications, they're looking for one that supports their specific application needs," said Andrew Lee, vice president, business development, CloudBees. “The need might be for an IDE they're familiar with, like Codenvy or IntelliJ IDEA; a load testing service, like BlazeMeter or Blitz; access to memcache servers, like Memcachier; a managed search capability, like with SearchBox; or a Big Data as-a-service solution, like Treasure Data. We strive to have breadth in the CloudBees Platform by providing essential services that offer both a curated experience and one filled with choice. The combination of CloudBees services and partner services addresses our mutual customers' application needs."
Erem Boto, co-founder of CloudBees customer Egraphs, said his company has tapped the CloudBees Ecosystem for deployment services to launch an innovative sports-related application. The Egraphs application provides customers a personalized voice message and an “egraph” – a digitally written note - from a sports star of their choice.
“The core functionality necessary to run a web-based business is provided to us by the CloudBees Platform,” said Boto. “However, the benefits available from the CloudBees Ecosystem are astonishing. There are many tested, verified and even integrated Ecosystem services available that we can use to streamline our development and deployment processes. The CloudBees-offered services along with other CloudBees Ecosystem services are going to be increasingly valuable to us as our business continues to grow.”
Verified Solutions partner services have been tested and certified on the CloudBees Platform in order to help ensure a smooth experience for users.
New Verified Partner services include:
- BlazeMeter, a self-service, load-testing platform providing an enterprise grade, out-of-the-box load testing solution, fully compatible with Apache JMeter. With BlazeMeter’s Jenkins CI plugin, the continuous development process can now include JMeter-based cloud testing without having to set up test environments.
- Blitz, for testing app loads quickly, easily and for free, and helps them calculate the resources they’ll need for a given application by simulating the load on their apps. The Blitz plugin for Jenkins makes it easy to integrate load testing into existing continuous integration jobs.
- Codenvy (formerly eXo IDE), a cloud environment for coding, building, and debugging apps. Its development PaaS uses the cloud’s infinite resources to shorten development tasks while organizations simplify on-boarding, collaboration and compliance processes.
- Eranea, which delivers Cobol2Cloud, a suite of tools that run Cobol applications in the cloud to optimize their TCO and increase their reach via the Internet. With Cobol2Cloud, customers can be setting up the “transcoding factory” on [email protected] and run the transcoded applications on [email protected]
- Heirloom Elastic COBOL, leverages high-value trusted COBOL & CICS workloads on the Java platform and in the cloud. With Elastic COBOL, you can recompile commercial, on-line and batch workloads into Java source code so they execute 100 percent as Java applications.
- IntelliJ IDEA, the most intelligent Java IDE for web, enterprise and mobile development. It is focused on raising developer productivity and offers the most intelligent code assistance for cutting-edge languages and frameworks.
- Mailjet, an all-in-one solution to send, track and deliver both transactional and marketing emails. Its cloud-based infrastructure is unique and highly scalable. A proprietary technology built on the CloudBees platform optimizes the sending and deliverability of app emails.
- MemCachier, which manages and scales clusters of memcache servers so developers can focus on their apps. MemCachier offers the easiest, most advanced, managed memcache solution. Using MemCachier, developers never have to change their code when they increase or decrease capacity.
- Qworum, which allows developers to modularize and integrate their web applications with interactive services. It provides advanced browser capabilities for modularizing web applications and for integrating web applications with each other.
- RunMyProcess, which allows developers to build and run integrated workflow apps in the cloud. It is a cloud-based Platform as a Service (PaaS) on which developers design, integrate, run and manage a company’s business processes.
- SearchBox, a hosted, managed and scalable search as a service powered by ElasticSearch, the final frontier of search engines. SearchBox offers instant setup and easy integration, real-time, fast search results, automatic scalability with plan changes, direct support from developers, and 24/7 monitoring.
- Treasure Data, a pre-built, multi-tenancy cloud platform that is already delivering big data analytics to more than 50 customers in production, managing more than 200 billion rows of data and processing 130,000 jobs per day.
- Learn more about the CloudBees Platform: http://www.cloudbees.com/dev.cb/
- Learn more about the cloud services offered within the CloudBees Partner Ecosystem: http://www.cloudbees.com/platform/ecosystem/overview.cb
- Apply to be a CloudBees Ecosystem partner: http://www.cloudbees.com/platform-ecosystem-join.cb
CloudBees (www.cloudbees.com) turbo-charges the way Java applications are built and deployed to meet the rapid pace of business in an on-line and increasingly mobile world. By eliminating the friction caused by provisioning, maintaining and administering complex hardware and software infrastructure, we streamline and accelerate the entire Java application lifecycle from development to deployment. The CloudBees Platform provides a set of rich services that are easily consumed by developers, allowing them to rapidly build and deploy new business applications with zero IT administrative overhead. Our AnyCloud Service Architecture enables those applications to be easily deployed to any public, regional or enterprise cloud environment. CloudBees serves the needs of a wide range of businesses from small startups that want to focus on quickly creating new on-line businesses to large IT organizations that need to rapidly respond to new business application projects. Follow CloudBees on Twitter (@CloudBees) and on Facebook. You can also try CloudBees for free.
Backed by Matrix Partners and Lightspeed Venture Partners, CloudBees was founded in 2010 by former JBoss CTO Sacha Labourey and an elite team of middleware and open source technology professionals.
SYS-CON Events announced today that MangoApps will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. MangoApps provides modern company intranets and team collaboration software, allowing workers to stay connected and productive from anywhere in the world and from any device. For more information, please visit https://www.mangoapps.com/.
May. 27, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 747
SYS-CON Events announced today that EastBanc Technologies will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. EastBanc Technologies has been working at the frontier of technology since 1999. Today, the firm provides full-lifecycle software development delivering flexible technology solutions that seamlessly integrate with existing systems – whether on premise or cloud. EastBanc Technologies partners with p...
May. 27, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,262
The IoTs will challenge the status quo of how IT and development organizations operate. Or will it? Certainly the fog layer of IoT requires special insights about data ontology, security and transactional integrity. But the developmental challenges are the same: People, Process and Platform. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Craig Sproule, CEO of Metavine, will demonstrate how to move beyond today's coding paradigm and share the must-have mindsets for removing complexity from the development proc...
May. 27, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,899
The IoT is changing the way enterprises conduct business. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Eric Hoffman, Vice President at EastBanc Technologies, discuss how businesses can gain an edge over competitors by empowering consumers to take control through IoT. We'll cite examples such as a Washington, D.C.-based sports club that leveraged IoT and the cloud to develop a comprehensive booking system. He'll also highlight how IoT can revitalize and restore outdated business models, making them profitable...
May. 27, 2016 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,848
In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Bruce Swann, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Adobe, will discuss how the Adobe Marketing Cloud can help marketers embrace opportunities for personalized, relevant and real-time customer engagement across offline (direct mail, point of sale, call center) and digital (email, website, SMS, mobile apps, social networks, connected objects). Bruce Swann has more than 15 years of experience working with digital marketing disciplines like web analytics, social med...
May. 27, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,307
SYS-CON Events announced today that Commvault, a global leader in enterprise data protection and information management, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7–9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Commvault is a leading provider of data protection and information management...
May. 27, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,139
Companies can harness IoT and predictive analytics to sustain business continuity; predict and manage site performance during emergencies; minimize expensive reactive maintenance; and forecast equipment and maintenance budgets and expenditures. Providing cost-effective, uninterrupted service is challenging, particularly for organizations with geographically dispersed operations.
May. 27, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,030
SYS-CON Events announced today that Tintri Inc., a leading producer of VM-aware storage (VAS) for virtualization and cloud environments, will exhibit at the 18th International CloudExpo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, and the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
May. 27, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,370
SYS-CON Events announced today that BMC Software has been named "Siver Sponsor" of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2015 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. BMC is a global leader in innovative software solutions that help businesses transform into digital enterprises for the ultimate competitive advantage. BMC Digital Enterprise Management is a set of innovative IT solutions designed to make digital business fast, seamless, and optimized from mainframe to mo...
May. 27, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,178
Customer experience has become a competitive differentiator for companies, and it’s imperative that brands seamlessly connect the customer journey across all platforms. With the continued explosion of IoT, join us for a look at how to build a winning digital foundation in the connected era – today and in the future. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Nguyen, Group Product Marketing Manager at Adobe, will discuss how to successfully leverage mobile, rapidly deploy content, capture real-time d...
May. 27, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,565
SYS-CON Events announced today that ContentMX, the marketing technology and services company with a singular mission to increase engagement and drive more conversations for enterprise, channel and SMB technology marketers, has been named “Sponsor & Exhibitor Lounge Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York. “CloudExpo is a great opportunity to start a conversation with new prospects, but what happens after the...
May. 27, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,125
SoftLayer operates a global cloud infrastructure platform built for Internet scale. With a global footprint of data centers and network points of presence, SoftLayer provides infrastructure as a service to leading-edge customers ranging from Web startups to global enterprises. SoftLayer's modular architecture, full-featured API, and sophisticated automation provide unparalleled performance and control. Its flexible unified platform seamlessly spans physical and virtual devices linked via a world...
May. 27, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,195
IoT generates lots of temporal data. But how do you unlock its value? How do you coordinate the diverse moving parts that must come together when developing your IoT product? What are the key challenges addressed by Data as a Service? How does cloud computing underlie and connect the notions of Digital and DevOps What is the impact of the API economy? What is the business imperative for Cognitive Computing? Get all these questions and hundreds more like them answered at the 18th Cloud Expo...
May. 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,226
SYS-CON Events announced today Object Management Group® has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7–9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
May. 27, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,415
What a difference a year makes. Organizations aren’t just talking about IoT possibilities, it is now baked into their core business strategy. With IoT, billions of devices generating data from different companies on different networks around the globe need to interact. From efficiency to better customer insights to completely new business models, IoT will turn traditional business models upside down. In the new customer-centric age, the key to success is delivering critical services and apps wit...
May. 27, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,140
Join us at Cloud Expo | @ThingsExpo 2016 – June 7-9 at the Javits Center in New York City and November 1-3 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA – and deliver your unique message in a way that is striking and unforgettable by taking advantage of SYS-CON's unmatched high-impact, result-driven event / media packages.
May. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,382
In his keynote at 18th Cloud Expo, Andrew Keys, Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise, will provide an overview of the evolution of the Internet and the Database and the future of their combination – the Blockchain. Andrew Keys is Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise. He comes to ConsenSys Enterprise with capital markets, technology and entrepreneurial experience. Previously, he worked for UBS investment bank in equities analysis. Later, he was responsible for the creation and distribution of life ...
May. 27, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,945
As cloud and storage projections continue to rise, the number of organizations moving to the cloud is escalating and it is clear cloud storage is here to stay. However, is it secure? Data is the lifeblood for government entities, countries, cloud service providers and enterprises alike and losing or exposing that data can have disastrous results. There are new concepts for data storage on the horizon that will deliver secure solutions for storing and moving sensitive data around the world. ...
May. 27, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,289
SYS-CON Events announced today that MobiDev will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. MobiDev is a software company that develops and delivers turn-key mobile apps, websites, web services, and complex software systems for startups and enterprises. Since 2009 it has grown from a small group of passionate engineers and business managers to a full-scale mobile software company with over 200 develope...
May. 27, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,559
WebRTC is bringing significant change to the communications landscape that will bridge the worlds of web and telephony, making the Internet the new standard for communications. Cloud9 took the road less traveled and used WebRTC to create a downloadable enterprise-grade communications platform that is changing the communication dynamic in the financial sector. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Leo Papadopoulos, CTO of Cloud9, will discuss the importance of WebRTC and how it enables companies to fo...
May. 27, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,501