|By Business Wire||
|January 25, 2013 09:15 AM EST||
ManageEngine, the real-time IT management company, today announced that Info Security Products Guide, the industry’s leading information security research and advisory guide, has named its firewall log and configuration monitoring software, Firewall Analyzer, a finalist for the 2013 Global Excellence Awards in the Most Innovative Security Product (Software) category. Info Security has also named EventLog Analyzer, ManageEngine’s IT compliance and event log management software for SIEM, a finalist for the 2013 Global Excellence Awards in the Security Information/Event Management (SIEM) category.
These prestigious global awards recognize security and IT vendors with advanced, ground-breaking products and solutions that are helping set the bar higher for others in all areas of security and technologies. The winners will be honored in San Francisco on February 27, 2013, during the annual awards dinner and presentation for Info Security’s 9th Annual 2013 Global Product Excellence Awards.
Firewall Analyzer is agent-less log analytics and configuration change management software for network security devices. Over 3,500 organizations worldwide use Firewall Analyzer to monitor their network perimeter infrastructure in real time. Security administrators and MSSPs use Firewall Analyzer for end-point security monitoring and analysis, change management, employee Internet monitoring, bandwidth monitoring, capacity planning, policy enforcement, and security and compliance audit reporting. Firewall Analyzer is vendor-agnostic and supports most commercial and open source network firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPNs, proxies and related perimeter security devices.
“We have always believed in staying ahead of the curve both in technology adoption and product innovation,” said Ajay Kumar, product marketing manager, ManageEngine. “This recognition from Info Security Products Guide is a testament of ManageEngine’s commitment to help organizations successfully address their IT management and security challenges.”
EventLog Analyzer is award-winning SIEM software used by over 4,500 organizations worldwide to meet IT security audit and log management challenges. EventLog Analyzer lets organizations automate the entire process of managing terabytes of machine-generated logs by collecting, analyzing, searching, reporting and archiving from a central location. In turn, enterprises can mitigate internal threats, conduct log forensics, monitor privileged users and comply with HIPAA, SOX, FISMA, GLBA, PCI and other IT regulatory mandates by intelligently analyzing and reporting on enterprise systems, applications, devices and other custom log events.
“It is an honor to be selected as a finalist by Info Security Products Guide in the security information and event management category,” said Kumar. “This recognition underscores ManageEngine’s relentless drive to stay customer focused and deliver a cost-effective SIEM solution for increasingly cost-conscious enterprises.”
EventLog Analyzer and Firewall Analyzer are also finalists for the Best Deployment and Case Studies category in the USA and Asia Pacific, respectively.
For more information on Firewall Analyzer, please visit www.fwanalyzer.com and for EventLog Analyzer, visit www.eventloganalyzer.com. For more information on ManageEngine, please visit http://www.manageengine.com; follow the company blog at http://blogs.manageengine.com, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ManageEngine and on Twitter at @ManageEngine.
Related ManageEngine Resources
- Online demo: http://demo.fwanalyzer.com/
- Support and User Forums: http://ow.ly/9I7Rp
- Customers: http://ow.ly/9I7T8
- Online demo: http://demo.eventloganalyzer.com
- Support and User Forums: http://ow.ly/d5stl
- Customers: http://ow.ly/d5sjR
About Info Security Products Guide Awards
SVUS Awards organized by Silicon Valley Communications are conferred in four annual award programs: The Info Security’s Global Excellence Awards, The IT Industry’s Hot Companies and Best Products Awards, The Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Awards, and Consumer Products Guide’s Best Choice Awards. These premier awards honor organizations of all types and sizes from all over the world including people behind them, the products, performance, PR and marketing. To learn more, visit www.svusawards.com.
About ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer
ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer is log analytics and configuration management software for network security devices like firewalls, proxy servers, intrusion detection systems (IDS)/intrusion prevention systems (IPS) and virtual private networks (VPNs). For more information on ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer, please visit http://www.fwanalyzer.com.
About ManageEngine EventLog Analyzer
EventLog Analyzer is a web-based, real-time, log monitoring and compliance management solution for Security Information Event Management (SIEM) that improves internal network security and helps you to comply with the latest IT audit requirement. For more information on ManageEngine EventLog Analyzer, please visit http://www.eventloganalyzer.com.
ManageEngine delivers the real-time IT management tools that empower an IT team to meet an organization’s need for real-time services and support. Worldwide, more than 65,000 established and emerging enterprises - including more than 60 percent of the Fortune 500 — rely on ManageEngine products to ensure the optimal performance of their critical IT infrastructure, including networks, servers, applications, desktops and more. ManageEngine is a division of Zoho Corp. with offices worldwide, including the United States, United Kingdom, India, Japan and China. For more information, please visit http://www.manageengine.com/; follow the company blog at http://blogs.manageengine.com/, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ManageEngine and on Twitter at @ManageEngine.
ManageEngine is a trademark of Zoho Corp. All other brand names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Tags: ManageEngine, real-time IT, Zoho, EventLog Analyzer, Firewall Analyzer, Info Security Products Guide, log analysis, SIEM, firewall monitoring, virtual firewall, cloud monitoring, virtualization, cloud, IT management, business service management, application performance monitoring, user experience monitoring, network management, server management
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Dropbox for Business
- Global e-Learning Industry
- Rackspace Announces OnMetal Cloud Servers General Availability and Pricing
- Quo vadis? Cross-Platform App development - Part 1
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- AppSphere 2014 Continues to Expand Speaker List With Industry Thought Leaders
- Storage Made Easy Release an Enhanced Version of Its Private Enterprise File Sync and Share Solution
- Jump start your Cross-Platform App Development skills with Intel's XDK
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Document Work Process Market
- Summary from the 30 July Analyst Forum
- Mr. Ramesh Kesanupalli - Founding Member FIDO Alliance, Mr. Michael Day - IBM, Mr. Jim Miller - CEO ImageWare Systems, Mr. George Romas - HP, and StrikeForce Are Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Thought Leadership Interviews
- How Mobile Solutions, Digital Disruptions and Code Halos are Transforming Industries
- Emulex 10Gb Ethernet and Gen 5 Fibre Channel Adapters Selected by Lenovo to Enhance ThinkServer Family
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Dropbox for Business
- IGEL's new range of W7+ thin clients offer more memory to meet the emerging needs of businesses using Windows-based thin clients
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- ITEXPO Miami Calls for Papers on the Latest Business Technology Strategies
- Rackspace Positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting in Both North America and Europe
- Connected Globe News Weekly – Week of July 20, 2014
- The Linux Foundation Announces Early Keynote Speaker Line Up for LinuxCon + CloudOpen Europe
- Global e-Learning Industry
- Business experts from IT-Security and Telecommunications join secucloud team
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Red Hat Named "Platinum Sponsor" of Virtualization Conference & Expo
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- An Introduction to Ant
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- President & CTO of 3tera Speaking Next Week at SYS-CON's Cloud Computing Expo November 19-21 in Silicon Valley
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Red Hat U.S. Public Sector Chief Technology Strategist to Speak at NC Datapolooza
- New Relic Q1 2013 Blazes Past Growth Targets and Reaches 40,000 Active Customer Accounts
- The Software Freedom Conservancy – Fundraising Campaign: Non-Profit Accounting Software